This is she

My photo
selangor, Malaysia
rambling is her new activities lately..so, just let's her do the talking..

Friday, January 15, 2010

belated & update entry : chrismast @ langkawi

hey there..


haha. so long not to write here. gela lame!





quite bz. n sooooo many personal things happened which is cannot be post here. so, senyap la jawabnye utk beberape lame kan.. emmm...



let see, what i did last christmast!
there u go.. LANGKAWIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

hahhahaa...sangat la malas mahu type dan update ketika ini. might be because of the dull life? ye kot :\

not really actually. so much fun happened last 3 weeks. my bf oredi got his dreams, my brother's PMR result is quite not bad, abah oredi completed his minor surgery @ IJN, eca got a new job, mak as well :)), office is just fine with planning to Bandung for family day this June yippiyeayyy!!!, with abah's help, i managed to get back my myvi :p, i did my exercise once a week weather its swimming, futsal or badminton and soon will be adding silat weekly training :)

satu bendeeee je yang tak best. i'm become bigger! arghh!!!!!! planning planning to get fit back!!! wathing the biggest loser everyday perhaps?!! please guys, do support me. me now very easy to get sick. even hurt easily when people hit at me. wtgemook kan?

okla.i think dats all fer today. will meet again soon. da~



1 comment:

haslinda said...

caiyok!!! u can do it...